Monday, September 14, 2009

seize the moment



i love my teenvogue collection, subscribed for almost 2 years already. anyway, i haven't been reading them because i'm always so busy with school. but today i'm content. (can't exactly say happy) no homework or quizzes for tomorrow. so i found time to read the issues i haven't properly read yet.

usually when i receive an issue, i just flip through the pages to look at the pictures and close it for good. it's just a momentary excitement phase. now... wow finally.

i'm good with my report card grade. now i can beg my dad to buy me that prp top i've been wanting. freakin P2.5k, i wish i had money.

3 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! I have quite a Teen Vogue collection myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pics,I wish I had a teen vogue collection but they are very expensive here...I have only a couple of issues!
    hope you'll get your prp top!

    ReplyDelete